Suffering the loss of a loved one is one of the most difficult and trying times in life.
We understand this and are serious about the care and sensitivity of transporting departed loved ones to their final resting place
The following documents are required for the transportation of human remains:
- Burial Order
- Embalming Certificate
- Notice of Death / Still Birth for RSA
- Certified Copy of ID / Passport (Cancel Stamp) Original Passport to accompany the Shipment
- Unabridged death certificate
- Doctor’s letter with cause of death
- Letter from undertaker appointed to take receipt
- Letter from Provincial Health Officer that there is no evidence of infectious or contagious disease and
- Form DHA – 1663 A FROM Home Affairs.
- Import and export permits